Why you’d use it
On this page you can validate your MTA-STS and TLS reporting configuration. If any of your domains are not configured correctly, you’ll see what the suggested configuration is, making it easier to configure new MTA-STS settings.
How to get started
- Admins: In the Admin console, navigate to Apps > G Suite > Settings for Gmail > Advanced settings. Here, you’ll be able to validate your MTA-STS configuration.
- End users: No action needed.
- Help Center: Check your MTA-STS configuration
- G Suite Updates: Gmail making email more secure with MTA-STS standard
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on October 8, 2019
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on October 8, 2019
G Suite editions
- Available to all G Suite editions
On/off by default?
- This feature will be ON by default.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches