We’re opening a beta program to allow G Suite users to accomplish more on-the-go with the Google Assistant when logged in with a G Suite account. The Google Assistant will respond to voice commands for certain Google Calendar and Gmail functions and:
- Let you know when your next meeting is
- Create, cancel or reschedule a Calendar event
- Send a note to event attendees via email
- Send an email
- Dial into a meeting
Admins and end users
Why you’d use it
By using the Google Assistant with your G Suite account, you can easily accomplish work-related tasks while on the go.
How to get started
- Admins: Apply to be part of the beta program using this form.
- End users: No action required.
To use this functionality in the Google Assistant, you must be logged in to your G Suite account. Additionally, if you have both a personal and a G Suite account, please note that the Assistant can only answer questions for one account at a time. You must switch between those accounts if you’d like to ask a question about your other account.
This beta functionality is only available in English.
G Suite editions
- All G Suite editions are invited to apply to the beta program.
On/off by default?
- These features will be OFF by default. Admins can apply to the beta program using this form.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches