Quick launch summary
We’re making minor changes to the apps page in the Admin console. In addition to performance improvements such as faster page loading, you may notice the following differences when you go to Admin console > Apps:
- Settings for Marketplace apps are now managed from links on the Marketplace Apps card, rather than the left hand menu. Click on the whitelisted apps link for more information, or “Manage” to control settings.
- Links to the G Suite terms of service are now found at the bottom of the apps page, rather than on the cards themselves.
- Visual updates, including clearer text and improved interface navigation.
See screenshots of the new and old page below, or use our Help Center to learn more about how to manage apps in the Admin console.
- Admins: This feature will be ON by default. There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: This does not impact end users.
- Rapid Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on Feb 7, 2020
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on Feb 7, 2020
- Available to all G Suite customers