Quick launch summary
You now have more options for customizing chart borders in Google Sheets. Currently, the default border for a chart is dark gray — now, you can change the border to a custom color or remove the border:
- Double click on any chart to open the Chart editor and select the Customize tab.
- Under Chart style, you can select a border color or select “None” to remove the border.
We hope this new feature helps you better customize your Sheets.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on July 8, 2019
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on July 22, 2019
G Suite editions
- Available to all G Suite editions
On/off by default?
- This feature will be ON by default.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches