Quick launch summary
We’re updating the Admin console to provide a quicker, more searchable experience for Chrome Enterprise administrators. Specifically you may notice a number of changes when you go to Admin Console > Devices > Chrome Management, including:
- Significantly improved performance, with faster page loads, device actions, and more.
- Improved search and filter so you can find what you’re looking for quickly.
- Unified app management for Android apps, Chrome extensions and web apps so you can manage all of your apps in one place.
- Centralized printer management for users, devices, and managed guests.
- Brand new policies to help control the user experience, including Chrome Safe Browsing and Password Alert, Quick unlock with PIN and fingerprint, and Legacy Browser Support for Chrome Browser on Windows.
See our Cloud Blog post for a detailed look at the updates to the Chrome Enterprise experience in the Admin console.
- Rapid Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on September 4, 2019.
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on September 4, 2019.
G Suite editions
Available to all G Suite editions.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches