Quick launch summary
We just announced the availability of Google Meet on Nest Hub Max. Over the next few weeks this feature will be rolling out to G Suite domains enrolled in the G Suite with Google Assistant beta program.
Once in the beta program, people can seamlessly join work meetings with their G Suite account. Users can say, “Hey Google, join my meeting” to call into the next meeting on their calendar, enter a specific meeting code or start a new Meet call directly from Nest Hub Max.
The flexibility of connecting to Meet this integration with Google Assistant helps your users to easily connect as a group from their own personal Nest Hub Max.
This beta program launched November 2019 and also allows G Suite users to use Google Assistant for certain Google Calendar and Gmail functions, such as:
- Let you know when your next meeting is
- Create, cancel or reschedule a Calendar event
- Dial into a meeting on your mobile device
- Send a note to event attendees via email on your mobile device
- Send an email on your mobile device
Admins: Apply to the beta for your organization. If your organization is already in the G Suite with Google Assistant Beta program, you will have access to this feature in the coming weeks.
End users: Once your domain is enrolled in the beta, connect your G Suite account to your Nest Hub Max to access these features. Visit the Help Center to learn more.
- All G Suite Editions are welcome to apply to this beta program
- Keyword: Hey Google, make a group call – now available on Nest Hub Max
- G Suite Updates: Use the Google Assistant with your G Suite account in beta
- Google Help: Let users access G Suite with the Google Assistant
- Google Help: Have a video meeting with your Google Nest Hub Max
- Google Help: Share a home and devices in the Google Home app