We’ve launched four new ways to help your organization learn how to use G Suite and move to a more modern way of working.
- The G Suite Welcome Center: The Welcome Center offers resources and a roadmap for users to get to know G Suite. This Center contains details on the Learning Center, help guides for each app, switching guides, our new Sheets Coursera course, and more.
- The Hangouts Meet Starter Kit: The Kit helps drive change and encourage staff to migrate to Hangouts Meet. It includes:
- Customizable email templates that admins can send to users about how to use Meet.
- Tip sheets with adoption best practices, change management resources, and IT Admin Q&A to help manage the transition.
- Printable posters and meeting room cards to drive Meet awareness and show your team how to use it.
- G Suite for Power Users: This page contains resources specifically curated for advanced users so they can get even more out of G Suite.
- G Suite Hack for power users: This training has five challenge tasks employees can complete at their own pace, giving them a fun way to learn about G Suite.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches