Quick launch summary
You can now enable SAML apps for specific groups of users in your organization. You could previously only enable them by organizational unit (OU). This provides extra flexibility, as you can now turn apps on or off for sets of users without changing your organizational structure.
SAML apps enable users to access enterprise cloud applications after signing in just once through Single-Sign-On (SSO). You can easily enable SAML with many pre-integrated applications in our third-party apps catalog, or you can set up custom SAML applications.
Use our Help Center to find out how to configure SAML applications.
- Admins: This feature will be available by default and can be controlled at the group level. Visit the Help Center to learn more about how to configure SAML apps for G Suite.
- End users: There is no end-user setting for this feature.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on January 15, 2019
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on January 15, 2019
- Available to all G Suite customers