We’re adding more options to the right-click context menu in Gmail.
|New menu options in Gmail with conversation mode on|
|New menu options in Gmail with conversation mode off|
All end users
Why you’d use it
With these new options, you can take even more actions, directly from a message, in your inbox such as:
- Reply to, or forward, an email in one click from the main page
- Search for all emails from a sender
- Search for all emails with the same subject (if conversation view is turned off)
- Open multiple emails in multiple new windows at the same time
- Easily add a label or move an email
How to get started
- Admins: No action necessary.
- End users: The context menu can be opened by:
- Ctrl+click on Mac keyboards
- The menu key on Windows keyboards.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on February 11, 2019
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on February 22, 2019
G Suite editions
- Available to all G Suite editions
On/off by default?
- This feature will be ON by default.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches