We’re making it possible for G Suite super admins to delegate access to the App Maker projects report to other users. Among other things, this will allow appropriate employees without super admin privileges to track App Maker projects and for customers to delegate access to their reseller partners.
Admins and end users.
Why you’d use it
We launched App Maker to general availability in June 2018, so teams can easily build custom apps that speed up their workflows and improve their processes. As part of that launch, we gave G Suite admins access to the App Maker projects report, which includes a list of all App Maker projects in their organization and details for each app.
We hope that this launch will make it easier to use and manage App Maker projects in your organization.
How to get started
- Admins: To enable this feature, check both the App Maker > Settings checkbox and the App Maker > App Maker Projects Report checkbox. You may want to create a custom role to facilitate setting or unsetting both of these privileges. Visit the Help Center for detailed instructions on how to create a custom administrator role.
- End users: No action needed.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (Up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 4, 2019.
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (Up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 4, 2019.
G Suite editions
- Available to G Suite Business, G Suite Enterprise, G Suite for Education, G Suite Enterprise for Education.
- Not available to G Suite Basic and G Suite for Nonprofits.
On/off by default?
- This feature will be OFF by default and can be enabled at the user level.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches