We’re adding auto-provisioning support for five new applications:
Why you’d use it
When auto-provisioning is enabled for a supported third-party application, any users created, modified, or deleted in G Suite are automatically added, edited, or deleted in the third-party application as well. This feature is highly popular with admins, as it removes the overhead of managing users across multiple third-party SaaS applications.
How to get started
- Admins: For more information on how to set up auto-provisioning, check out the Help Center.
- End users: No action needed.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility starting on August 21, 2019.
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility starting on August 21, 2019.
G Suite editions
- G Suite Education, Business, and Enterprise customers can enable auto-provisioning for all supported applications
- G Suite Basic, Government, and Nonprofit customers can enable auto-provisioning for up to three applications
On/off by default?
This feature will be OFF by default and can be enabled at the OU level.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches