We’ve added the ability to export detailed information about all Hangouts Meet hardware devices in a domain to a Google Sheet or CSV file in a single action.
Why you’d use it
Having access to up-to-date information about all Meet devices allows G Suite admins to better understand usage across their entire organization by:
- Populating data for reports/dashboards
- Auditing organization-wide peripherals usage
- Analyzing data for external systems such as ticket/support system or financial functions such as asset tracking or inventory management
How to get started
- Admins: To export your list of devices, follow the steps in the Help Center. After completion, the results will be available from the Tasks icon at the top of the page.
Depending on the selected format the information can then be viewed in Google Sheets, or downloaded as a CSV file.
- End users: No action required
There are 36 fields exported for each device, each into its own column.
Fully rolled out to all domains
G Suite editions
- Available to all G Suite Editions
On/off by default?
- This feature will be OFF by default
Stay up to date with G Suite launches