Quick launch summary
To create an interface that’s clearer and easier to navigate, we’re updating the design of the Jamboard home page (jamboard.google.com). This builds on recent updates that made it easier to create and edits jams on the web. You may notice:
- Material design updates, including updated boxes and increased white space, so you can quickly find what you’re looking for
- New buttons to open jams more quickly with fewer clicks
- New logos and design elements to increase consistency with other G Suite products and interfaces.
The new interface will show on the Jamboard web home page at jamboard.google.com.
- Rapid Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on Feb 27, 2019.
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on Feb 27, 2019.
G Suite editions
Available to all G Suite editions.
On/off by default?
This feature will be ON by default.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches