Quick launch summary
Earlier this year we pre-announced Google for Education transformation reports. As of today, September 23, 2019, transformation reports are available for G Suite for Education and G Suite Enterprise for Education Super Admins in K-12 districts and schools in the US, Canada, and Mexico—free of charge. Note that at launch, the reports are available in US-English only.
G Suite for Education and G Suite Enterprise for Education Super Admins must login to here between September 23rd-October 9th to generate their Fall 2019 report. After logging in:
- Click “Start Survey” to begin the Transformation Survey (15 mins)
- Use the “share survey link” to gather feedback from key stakeholders on how your organization is doing in 7 key areas.
- We created this email template you can use to share the survey with key team members (see “Who should fill out the survey?”).
- On October 14th, login to https://edutransformationreport.withgoogle.com/app to access and download your custom transformation report.
When the Spring 2019 transformation report window opens, admins who have used the tool in the past or expressed interest in the tool will be notified via email.
Note: if you login to g.co/edutransformationreport between now and October 9th but don’t take or share the survey, you can still receive a report; it will simply lack a valuable section of data, recommended next steps, and resources.
- Rapid Release domains: Transformation reports are available now.
- Scheduled Release domains: Transformation reports are available now.
G Suite editions
- G Suite editions: Available to K-12 G Suite for Education and G Suite Enterprise for Education in the US, Canada, and Mexico only
- Not available to G Suite Basic, G Suite Enterprise, G Suite Business, and G Suite for Nonprofits
On/off by default?
- Transformation reports will be available by default to G Suite Super Administrators and can be accessed by going to https://edutransformationreport.withgoogle.com/app and signing in.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches