Quick launch summary
We’re making some updates to the My Devices page. Users can go to the page to see the devices they’ve used to log in to G Suite and then manage those devices. It includes detailed device information, an option to log out of the device, and an option to wipe the device. You may notice:
- A new URL, as the page is now found at mydevices.google.com, rather than google.com/apps/mydevices. Soon, we’ll start to redirect users from the old site to the new site.
- The page now includes both mobile and desktop devices. The old page only showed mobile devices.
- Detailed device information. This is the same as the previous site.
- Options to manage device access and wipe the device if desired. This is the same as the previous site.
- Rapid Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on November 18, 2019.
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on November 18, 2019.
G Suite editions
Available to all G Suite editions
On/off by default?
This feature will be ON by default.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches