We’re launching a revamped G Suite Learning Center.
Admins and end users
Why you’d use it
This completely redesigned site features 300+ guides and customer-friendly enhancements, including:
- An Announcements tab with lists of new and updated Learning Center guides.
- A “Day 1” checklist to help new G Suite users get started on their first day.
- An improved search function to help you find help and training content across the G Suite Learning Center.
- Guides that are easier to print and save as PDFs or customize in Google Docs and Slides.
How to get started
- Admins and end users: The new G Suite Learning Center can now be found at support.google.com/a/users, but you can still use the old web address gsuite.google.com/learning-center.
This initial launch is for the English language site only. In the coming months, we’ll release our revamped Learning Center in Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, and Italian. Additional languages will follow.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches