Quick launch summary
It’s now possible to use multiple signatures in Gmail. Multiple signatures give you the flexibility to use different signatures for different situations such as:
- Communicating across teams, organizations, or products
- Communicating across languages
- Using different default signatures for new emails and replies, and more.
End users: This feature will be available by default. To create multiple signatures, in Gmail go to Settings (gear icon) > Settings > General. Then, scroll down to “Signature” and select “Create New” to enter multiple signatures. To use the additional signatures, open the signature menu in the compose action toolbar to switch signatures. Visit the Help Center to learn more about multiple signatures in Gmail.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 10, 2020
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 24, 2020
- Available to all G Suite customers and users with personal Google Accounts